Our EOH Youth program offers resources for current and former foster youth, low-income, and at-risk youth, between the ages of 13-30.
Services support youth at colleges, universities, and nonprofits throughout the country.
Some of the younger youth qualify for the Rising Stars Club.
Resources for EOH Youth include, but are not limited to:
· Housing assistance
· Grocery store gift card and/or food vouchers
· Transportation (i.e. bus and gift cards)
· Fees relating to school (i.e. commitment fees, graduation fees, testing fees, etc.)
· Backpack/Toiletry drive
· Extracurricular (i.e. dance and voice lessons, sports equipment, etc.)
· Actively enrolled in school
· Must be low-income, at-risk, and/or former foster youth